04 September 2010

Link love - Liens appréciés

A few links you might enjoy this weekend:
Quelques liens que vous aimeriez peut-être cette fin de semaine:

Mich L in LA Michelle loves to create jewelry from unusual material and re-purposed junk (as she puts it herself.) Fly swatter, badminton birdie, chopsticks... you name it, she'll probably use it if she hasn't already.
Michelle aime créer des bijoux avec des matériaux inhabituels et des rebuts repensés (comme elle le dit elle-même.) Tapette à mouche, moineau à badminton, baguettes chinoises... nommez-le, elle l'utilisera sûrement si ce n'est déjà fait.

those northern skies Melissa is a creative blogger and mother who also likes to reuse and re-purpose things and turn them into something lovely. She sews beautiful clothes for both her daughters out of thrifted sheets amongst other things.
Melissa est une blogueuse et mère créative qui aime aussi réutiliser et repenser les choses pour les transformer en quelque chose de joli. Elle coud de beaux vêtements pour ses deux filles à partir de draps recyclés entre autres choses.

annekata Kathrin is one of my big inspirations at the moment. She loves the history of fashion and she sews by hand. She is very generous when it comes to tutorials, in my opinion.
Kathrin est une grande source d'inspiration pour moi en ce moment. Elle aime l'histoire de la mode et coud à la main. Elle est très généreuse avec ses tutoriels selon moi.

one pretty thing Rachel has made it her goal to gather links to tutorials all over the internet for quite some time now. In fact, I found a few of my favourite blogs through her website and have a ton of tutorials bookmarked for future reference.
Rachel a pour but de réunir des liens de tutoriels provenant de partout sur internet depuis quelques temps déjà. En fait, j'ai trouvé plusieurs de mes blogues favoris sur son site et j'ai une tonne de tutoriels dans mes signets favoris pour plus tard.

I hope these links inspire you as much as they inspire me. Have a lovely weekend.
J'espère que ces liens vous inspireront autant qu'ils m'inspirent. Passez une belle fin de semaine.

4 comments:

Janet said...

Wow! Thanks for all those great links. I added a couple of them to my reader list and will definitely be checking them out.

Melissa said...

Wow!! Thank you so much for such a kind profile of me. I am seriously touched.

ArtfulLee Designed said...

Thanks for sharing those links, I look forward to having a look at them
Lee:)

Michelle L. said...

You see I am late, but thank you a HUGE bunch for linking to me! Your cool blog is such a flattering place to suddenly find myself mentioned. Honored, MissKoolAid!