01 September 2010

ATCs from the swap - CAÉ de l'échange

 These are the two ATCs I made for the swap hosted by Janet and Lee. My partner was Anna Rosa.
Voici les cartes que j'ai faites pour l'échange organisé par Janet et Lee. Ma partenaire était Anna Rosa.
And these are the cards I received from Anna Rosa. They are all full of texture. The colours didn't come out right in the photo and were worse with the scanner. The butterfly card is actually greener than that.
Et voici les cartes que j'ai reçues d'Anna. Elles sont pleines de textures. Les couleurs ne paraissent pas bien en photo et étaient encore pire au scanner. La carte du papillon est bien plus verte qu'ici.

3 comments:

Anna Rosa Designs said...

Hi Sophie,
Thanks for adding the cards to your blog. Silly me forgot to take photo's before posting them!
Hugs,
Anna

lee said...

Both yours and hers turned out beautiful. I love both them.

Melissa said...

The butterfly card you received is so beautiful.