26 November 2009

Art journal page/Page de journal artistique


I just finished working on this art journal page about an hour ago. The journaling is about me doing NaNoWriMo and how I feel about my characters, in general. I liked working with and around all the circles. This is such a different page from the last ones I made but I like it just as much.

Keeping it short and sweet tonight.

***

J'ai terminé cette page de mon journal d'artiste il y a environ une heure. Le texte est à propos de ma participation à NaNoWriMo et comment je me sens face à mes personnages, en général. J'ai aimé travaillé avec et autour des cercles. Cette page est tellement différente des dernières que j'ai fait mais je l'aime tout autant.

Je garde ça court ce soir.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Circles are one of my favorite shapes to work with. Your page is fun and colorful.