29 November 2009

NaNoWriMo winner/Gagnante de NaNoWriMo


Last night, I reached the goal of 50,000 words for my NaNoWriMo novel. It is so satisfying to know that I've written so many words in so little time. I don't have any art to show you today as I've been busy running errands and, believe it or not, sleeping! Hopefully I'll have something to show you tomorrow.

***

Hier soir, j'ai atteint le but de 50,000 mots pour mon roman pour NaNoWriMo. C'est si satisfaisant de savoir que j'ai écrit tant de mots en si peu de temps. Je n'ai pas d'art à vous montrer aujourd'hui parce que j'ai été occupée à faire des courses et, croyez-le ou non, dormir! Espérons que j'aurai quelque chose à vous montrer demain.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Yea!! Congratulations! You should be proud of yourself for finishing. That's a big project to see through to the end.

iHanna said...

HUGE congratulations! The writing is so great, I wish I'd had an idea this year and I would've joined you! I hope you celebrate all week! You rock!

Anonymous said...

You too!? Great, I also participated at Nanowrimo and luckily won, too. So, congratulations to you :D