21 November 2009

A sneak-peek/Un aperçu


Today, I'm showing you a mandala that was started on Thusday. The drawing itself was completed tonight and I started colouring it. But it's not done yet so you'll have to wait a little longer to see it fully coloured. I also drew another mandala but I really don't like how it turned out.
Yesterday, I showed the kids at work how to make their own stamps. They had a great time and I think some of them might actually do more stamps at home. I love it when I can teach them something they wouldn't learn otherwise.

***

Aujourd'hui, je vous montre un mandala qui a été commencé Jeudi. Le dessin lui-même a été complété ce soir et j'ai commencé à y mettre de la couleur. Mais il n'est pas terminé alors vous devrez attendre encore un peu pour le voir complètement colorié. J'ai aussi dessiné un autre mandala mais je n'aime pas ce qu'il a donné.
Hier, j'ai montré aux enfants au travail comment faire leurs propres étampes. Ils ont eu beaucoup de plaisir et je pense même que quelques-uns referont d'autres étampes à la maison. J'aime ça quand je peux leur enseigner quelque chose qu'ils n'apprendraient pas autrement.

1 comment:

Jenn Klee said...

How cool! I love mandalas, but haven't been able to get time for any art lately.