15 November 2009

Mandalas

I always enjoy looking at Tammy, aka gypsy999's, mandalas so tonight I decided to try drawing my own. I divided my page in 4 and made 2 small mandalas to start. The first one, I was just doodling, no real plan in mind. The second one, I started seeing a flower in a spider web with flies stuck in it. I could've gone further but I decided to leave it like that. I definitely need more practice for doing mandalas but I really enjoyed doing these.

Also, you might have noticed in my Twitter widget that I'm half-way through my novel for Nanowrimo. I'm very excited about it and my story is getting interesting. Secrets are about to be revealed to one of the characters...

***

J'aime bien regarder les mandalas de Tammy, alias gypsy999 alors ce soir j'ai décidé d'essayer d'en dessiner. J'ai divisé ma page en 4 et fait 2 petits mandalas pour commencer. Le premier, je dessinais sans vraiment avoir d'idée. Le deuxième, j'ai commencé à voir une fleur dans une toile d'araignée avec des mouches prises dedans. J'aurais pu continuer mais j'ai décidé de le laissé comme ça. J'ai définitivement besoin de pratique pour faire des mandalas mais j'ai beaucoup aimé faire ceux-ci.

Aussi, vous avez peut-être remarqué dans mon widget de Twitter que je suis rendue à la moitié de mon roman pour Nanowrimo. J'en suis très contente et l'histoire devient intéressante. Des secrets seront révélés à un des personnages...

1 comment:

Janet said...

Good for you on the novel!! I envy people who can write.

Your mandalas are cool! I might try making one of them. I've been seeing them on Tammy's blog.